Behind the Blog: From the Umbrian Hills of Italy
We return to the studio to look back at a few blog highlights from the last week and open with Russell Moore’s post, Fake Love, Fake War, and the story of how the post originated in a bumpy bus on an iPhone in the hills of Italy.
Go behind the blog in five minutes or less.
You can also listen here.
Blog posts mentioned in this episode:
- Fake Love, Fake War: Why So Many Men Are Addicted to Internet Porn and Video Games (Russell Moore)
- DG National Conference, “Act the Miracle”
- How Summertime Helps Us Pray (Jonathan Parnell)
- Summers Are for Seeking Christ (Tony Reinke)
- Are You Mom Enough? (Rachel Pieh Jones)
- The End of Mommy Wars (Christine Hoover)
- Mommy Wars in the Local Church: A Parable (Gloria Furman)
- Mommy Wars Are Spirit Wars (Carolyn McCulley)
- A Pregnant Woman’s Defense Against the Schemes of the Devil (Gloria Furman)
- How to Sabotage an Introverted Pastor (Jared Wilson)
- The Subtle Art of Sabotaging A Pastor (Jared Wilson)
- A Letter Found to the West of the Sanctuary on the Stairs Leading up to the Senior High Room (John Piper)