"How we listen reveals who we are," Tony explains, is at the heart of the new eBook, Take Care How You Listen. This resource is the first wave of a new eBook initiative at Desiring God that repackages unedited sermons from John Piper on particular themes and makes them available for mobile devices.
And there's a little more on marriage, hip hop, and rafting down the Colorado River, all on this episode of Behind the Blog.
You can also listen here.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Husbands, Spend Time with Your Wife
- A Clear Job Description: Date Your Wife
- Take Care How You Listen (Free eBook)
- David Brainerd Biography (Free eBook)
- Teach Children the Bible Is Not About Them
- Power in Weakness: Living Out the Miracle of Sanctification
- The Gospel in Two Minutes
- Some Proven Weapons in the Fight for Holiness
- Free Download of John Piper's Oldest (and Newest) Book