Behind the Blog: Tempest in a Pot of Iced Tea
Chick-fil-A was a veritable tempest in a pot of iced tea in recent weeks. But we weren't afraid to touch on the subject, albeit tangentally, with an angle on the tolerance of God.
In this latest edition of Behind the Blog, we talk about the tolerance posts, give an update on new Piper publications, provide the backstory on several recent ventures, and offer a glimpse into what's in the works.
This time, at the request of our producer Stefan Green, we threw caution to the wind — along with our "less than five minutes" slogan — for a more extended edition of Behind the Blog. Below are links for the topics we touch on in this episode.
You can also listen here.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Hole in Our Holiness
- National Conference Art Contest (Facebook)
- The Purifying Power of Delight in Christ
- Not Your Mother's Kind of Tolerance
- No One Is More Tolerant Than God
- A Little More of Jesus Today
- First Things First: Making the Most of Your Morning
- The Shelf Life on Preaching the Gospel to Yourself
- "The Baptist Catechism" — with Commentary from John Piper
- Disability and the Sovereign Goodness of God