"Harmonious complementarian marriage speaks forth the cosmic victory of Christ over evil," says Tony Reinke, speaking about the thesis of his upcoming JBMW article. In this latest episode of Behind the Blog, we discuss biblical complementarity, Trillia Newbell's newly posted review, and some takeaways from the National Conference.
You can also listen here.
Once again, thank you for reading and your partnership in spreading our resources online. If you have any suggestions or ideas, contact us at blog@desiringGod.org.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Audio and video from the 2012 National Conference
- Wise Words: Family Stories That Bring Proverbs to Life, by Peter J. Leithart
- A Year of Biblical Womanhood: A Review, by Trillia Newbell
- Preparing for Marriage: Help for Christian Couples, ebook from John Piper
- "Why Did God Create the World?" sermon by John Piper