Crawford Loritts on Lessons Learned from His Father
Crawford Loritts' message included practical insight and a short exposition of Galatians 5 on what it means to live and walk by the Spirit.
- "Manhood is not a private matter. It is a public thing. A man aspires to be the desired destination at which others arrive."
- "This summarizes my dad: Stepping up, never walking away, if it belongs to you, you do something with it."
- "Our disproportionate desire for relevance is injecting embalming fluid into the next generation."
- "Out of struggle comes strength; out of strength comes discipline; out of discipline comes integrity; out of integrity comes inheritance."
- "How people treat you should never define you. It's not what people call you, but what you answer to."
- "All we have to give to the next generation is what we have become."