Sam Storms on the End Times
"End times" is a little like "free food" — throw the words in a headline and it'll make you look twice. For many Christians, it's a hot topic. And it does have implications for our lives in this world.
Sam Storms recently discussed the different views of eschatology for a Theology Refresh interview — the podcast for pastors that refreshes important points of doctrine.
Stream or download this 14-minute interview.
Recommended resources on eschatology (or end times):
- The Meaning of the Millennium: Four Views, ed. Robert G. Clouse
- The Gospel in Revelation, Graeme Goldsworthy
- The Theology of the Book of Revelation, Richard Bauckham
- The Returning King: A Guide to the Book of Revelation, Vern Poythress
- Heaven Misplaced: Christ's Kingdom on Earth, Doug Wilson
- An Evening of Eschatology: Hamilton, Storms, Wilson, and Piper
[Subscribe to Theology Refresh through iTunes.]
Recent Theology Refresh podcasts —