Union with Christ
Union with Christ is one of the most essential theological categories in the New Testament. And it may be one of the most overlooked.
Sensing a need, over the last 12 months a flurry of books on union have been sent to press and the latest is by Australian theologian Constantine Campbell. His new 480-page book, Paul and Union with Christ: An Exegetical and Theological Study, was released last week by Zondervan. Dr. Campbell’s book is thorough in its exegesis of biblical texts, meticulous in its organization and structure, and encyclopedic in its scope. Paul and Union with Christ is certain to become a standard work.
We recently put Dr. Campbell on the line from his office in Sydney, Australia. Click below to download or listen:
Listeners can subscribe to the Authors on the Line podcast in iTunes here.
Previous Authors on the Line episodes —
- God’s Work and Ours: An Interview with Timothy Keller
- Christians Leading in the Secular World: An Interview with Albert Mohler
- Same-Sex Temptations in the Church: An Interview with Robert Gagnon
- The Church in a Homosexual Culture: An Interview with Robert Gagnon
- Delighting in the Trinity: An Interview with Michael Reeves
- Charity and Its Fruits: An Interview with Kyle Strobel About Love and Jonathan Edwards