Faithful Presence Amid "Continuous Partial Attention"
At this very moment, you’re multi-tasking:
- you’re likely at work, home, or at a “third space”;
- have multiple windows open on your screen;
- are listening to music;
- are reading another blog post;
- are talking to/thinking about someone;
- reading or writing an e-mail;
- are blinking;
- have a pulse.
Okay, scratch the last two. (And lest you surmise I suffer from the “I’m okay, you’re not okay” malady, ironically I’m multi-tasking even…Continue Reading