A Tool for Accountability in a Pornified Culture
(Watch on YouTube.)
Today, 72% of kids have been exposed to pornography on the Internet. At colleges,
62% of men and 17% of women spend time online every week for sex-related amusement.
Covenant Eyes provides an accountability forum that monitors every website visited and rates the content. This information is compiled into easy-to-read reports which are sent regularly to anyone you choose. This helps friends, spouses, and parents have ongoing conversations about responsible and pure Internet use. Fleeing sexual temptations means we must flee the alluring anonymity of the Internet. We must choose to be accountable.
Free Educational Resources from Covenant Eyes:
- Sign up to watch Covenant Eyes’ free seminar online about Internet safety.
- Get two free e-books for parents and pastors.
- Listen to Covenant Eyes' interview with Al Mohler about the danger of digital distractions.
- Get the free e-book, Internet Pornography: A Ministry Leader’s Handbook.
Related Resources by Pastor John:
- How does unbelief contribute to the need I feel for pornography?
- "This is the Will of God for You: That You Abstain from Sexual Immorality"
- Sex and the Supremacy of Christ, Part 1
- Sex and the Supremacy of Christ, Part 2
- Sex and the Single Person
Sign up to receive a daily digest of new articles from Desiring God.