Behind the Blog: Come Outa Philly
Simple? Complex? How should we understand the process of sanctifcation? We've recently featured a series of videos from our friends at CCEF that detail the biblical and practical dynamics of growing in grace, which Tony discusses in this latest episode of Behind the Blog. David also gives some helpful background to recent posts, along with a few highlights on upcoming events and resources.
As always, it is a great pleasure to serve you, our readers, on the blog. We trust the Father, according to the riches of his glory, uses our content as a small means through which Jesus dwells in your hearts by faith. Thanks for reading!
You can also listen here.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Is Sanctification Complex or Simple?
- Why Pornography Robs a Man of His Humanness
- Learning About Sanctification From Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- The Heart of Sinful Anger
- Battling Depression . . . Redemption, Medication, and Christ
- Tell Your Co-Worker the Gospel
- You Need to Change
- Defending the Unborn Through Art
- Questions for Our Pro-Abortion Friends, Church Leaders, and Politicians
- A Possible Marriage Saver in Nine Steps
- True Holiness Befriends Sinners
- Let's Revise the Popular Phrase "In, but Not of"
- iPhone 5 and Our Fascination with Newness
- The Mocking of Muhammad and Condemning of Christ
- No Longer an Orphan (But Tempted to Live Like It)
- New Devotional App
- Behind the Blog: Tempest in a Pot of Iced Tea
- Behind the Blog: Who Is This Jon Bloom?
- Behind the Blog: Olympic Edition
Sign up to receive a daily digest of new articles from Desiring God.