Behind the Blog: Flavelicious
We sat down to record one more Behind the Blog before we split for Christmas. In this episode we talk about a web pioneer named Moe, and about how Puritan John Flavel's horseback encounter with the Lord can help us benefit from our daily commutes in the car. We also talk about some of my picks for the top books of 2012. And I'm certain listeners will be encouraged to hear that David and I persuaded someone to take up and read The Hobbit.
You can now subscribe to the podcast in iTunes here. Or listen to the episode through this link:
Links mentioned in this podcast:
- A Web Pioneer's Wild Dream
- Biographical sketches of Tope Koleoso, Jason Meyer, and Mack Stiles
- Don't Undersell Your Commute
- Top 12 Books of 2012
- How to Watch ‘The Hobbit’
- Authors on the Line with Ann Voskamp
- Authors on the Line with John Piper and Paul Maier
- A Lesson for All from Newtown
- How Does Jesus Come to Newtown?
Sign up to receive a daily digest of the Desiring God Blog.