Behind the Blog: Move over Movember
Here on the last day of November — endearingly known as Movember by many working a fresh mustache for men’s health awareness — we went behind the blog for some backstories on the full face of content we grew in the last month.
Some posts are pretty straightforward in their conception, production, and presentation. But others have more disputed histories, with uncertainties about their precise genesis or even a touch of conspiracy theory. Like our new Advent ebook.
In this episode, we talk about the new collection of December devotional readings from John Piper, as well as several fresh resources from the past month. Topics range from Spurgeon’s rocker to improving your baptism to what happened in Milwaukee and didn’t stay there.
Stream or download the 24-minute audio.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Good News of Great Joy (Free Advent eBook)
- The "Brothers" series
- Reformed Forum episode
- Gregg Allison on the Doctrine of the Church
- Was Spurgeon Reading Off His Rocker?
- God's Work and Ours: An Interview with Timothy Keller
- Four Reasons Men Don't Read Books (with a Practical Suggestion)
- Improving Our Baptism
Thanks for reading the blog and for your partnership in spreading our resources online. If you have any suggestions or ideas, contact us at blog@desiringGod.org.
- Behind the Blog: When Storytelling Goes Bad
- Behind the Blog: Come Outta Philly
- Behind the Blog: Tempest in a Pot of Iced Tea
Sign up to receive a daily digest of new articles from Desiring God.