Behind the Blog: No Place for Middle Earth
"How we listen reveals who we are," Tony explains, is at the heart of the new eBook, Take Care How You Listen. This resource is the first wave of a new eBook initiative at Desiring God that repackages unedited sermons from John Piper on particular themes and makes them available for mobile devices.
And there's a little more on marriage, hip hop, and rafting down the Colorado River, all on this episode of Behind the Blog.
You can also listen here.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Husbands, Spend Time with Your Wife
- A Clear Job Description: Date Your Wife
- Take Care How You Listen (Free eBook)
- David Brainerd Biography (Free eBook)
- Teach Children the Bible Is Not About Them
- Power in Weakness: Living Out the Miracle of Sanctification
- The Gospel in Two Minutes
- Some Proven Weapons in the Fight for Holiness
- Free Download of John Piper's Oldest (and Newest) Book
- Interview with Gloria Furman
- Behind the Blog: Octavius Ain't Pretty
- Behind the Blog with Mathis's Wife's Sister's Husband's Cousin's Wife
Sign up to receive a daily digest of new articles from Desiring God.