Darrin Patrick on Biblical Complementarity
The latest Theology Refresh features a 12-minute dicussion on biblical complementarity with Darrin Patrick, speaker at our upcoming Conference for Pastors.
It's important to remember that there is more than one danger in this issue. We can miss it on the left, becoming egalitarian. And we can miss it on the right, not calling men to sacrificial leadership.
There's a new dynamic in what it means to be a man: love your wives as Christ loved the church (Ephesians 5:25). We're not trying to replicate Adam. Men, be like Jesus.
Stream or download the audio.
Recommended resources on biblical complementarity:
- Recovering Biblical Manhood and Womanhood, Piper and Grudem
- What's the Difference (DVD and Study Guide), John Piper
- Church Planter: The Man, the Message, and the Mission, 9–18, Darrin Patrick
- Russell Moore on the Person of Christ
- Ray Ortlund on Union with Christ
- Jared Wilson on the Doctrine of the Trinity
[Subscribe to Theology Refresh through iTunes.]
Recent Theology Refresh podcasts —
Sign up to receive a daily digest of the Desiring God Blog.