Defending the Faith in the Public Arena
"Defending the Faith in the Public Arena" — this is the topic of John Piper's message delivered at a 2004 gathering of the National Religious Broadcasters. We recently obtained this audio and commend it to you now. Its relevance hasn't waned.
Piper's approach in two parts:
- To illustrate the increasingly public nature of the issue of the supremacy of God and ponder how we should respond for the sake of defending the gospel.
- To answer the charge that God’s self-exalting purposes are a character defect and to draw out from this answer some implications for the defense of the Christian faith in the media.
Stream or download the message.
Recent posts from "Expository Exultation" —
- The Value of Praying Together
- Wimpy Theology and True Womanhood
- The Supremacy of God in Preaching, Prayer, and Missions
Sign up to receive a daily digest of new articles from Desiring God.