Ed Stetzer on Spiritual Warfare
Theology Refresh is a podcast for pastors and Christian leaders designed to sharpen our grasp of key doctrines used in everyday ministry. Each podcast is around 15-minutes (or less), which is the time it takes for the average daily commute.
The latest discussion is with Ed Stetzer on spiritual warfare.
It's a mistake to dismiss the battle that's going on around us. God is sovereign, reigning over all, and his creatures have rebelled. This includes everyone until Jesus intervenes to save. Then we become citizens of another kingdom — we rebel against the rebellion.
Stream or download this 13-minute audio.
Recommended resources on spiritual warfare:
- Spiritual Warfare and Missions, by Ed Stetzer and Jerry Rankin
- Spiritual Warfare and Prayer, audio from John Piper
[Subscribe to Theology Refresh through iTunes.]
Recent Theology Refresh podcasts —
- Darrin Patrick on Biblical Complementarity
- Ray Ortlund on Union with Christ
- Jared Wilson on the Doctrine of the Trinity
Sign up to receive a daily digest of new articles from Desiring God.