Extraordinary Holiness Through Four Ordinary Means
In his new book, Kevin DeYoung writes, "It may sound boring or out-of-date, but it just happens to be true: the way to grow in your relationship with Jesus is to pray, read your Bible, and go to a church where you’ll get good preaching, good fellowship, and receive the sacraments" (134). It sounds ordinary, and it is, as Kevin explains in the following clip (4 minutes):
Kevin DeYoung is a plenary speaker at our National Conference (coming up later this week). Visit the event page to learn more and register while there’s still time.
Here’s a full list of clips from our 7-part interview series with Kevin DeYoung on The Hole In Our Holiness —
- What’s the Hole in Our Holiness?
- My Sanctification in Redemptive History
- The Imitation of Christ
- The Most Neglected Theme in Sanctification
- The Many Motivators For Personal Holiness
- Extraordinary Holiness Through Four Ordinary Means
- How Far Is Too Far Before Marriage?
Sign up to receive a daily digest of new articles from Desiring God.