How Far Is Too Far Before Marriage?
In his new book on holiness, Kevin DeYoung devotes an entire chapter to the pressing issue of sexual morality (chapter 8), and a large portion of that chapter addresses Christians who are dating or courting. So what would he say as a pastor to a man and woman who are asking the question, "How far is too far before marriage?" Kevin answers in this clip (4 minutes):
Kevin DeYoung is a plenary speaker at our National Conference (which starts Friday). Visit the event page to learn more and register while there’s still time. Today is the last day for online registration.
Here’s a full list of clips from our 7-part interview series with Kevin DeYoung on The Hole In Our Holiness —
- What’s the Hole in Our Holiness?
- My Sanctification in Redemptive History
- The Imitation of Christ
- The Most Neglected Theme in Sanctification
- The Many Motivators For Personal Holiness
- Extraordinary Holiness Through Four Ordinary Means
- How Far Is Too Far Before Marriage?
Sign up to receive a daily digest of the Desiring God Blog.