Is Sanctification Complex or Simple?
Is progressive sanctification complex or simple? We asked biblical counselor David Powlison in our recent trip to the CCEF in Philadelphia. Progressive sanctification is impossibly complicated, he said. And yet there's a biblical simplicity that addresses the complexities of life. In this video clip, he explains this complexity-simplicity dynamic:
- How Christ Died To Sin, And Why It Matters (Richard Gaffin)
- Learning About Sanctification From Fyodor Dostoyevsky (David Powlison)
- Why Pornography Robs a Man of His Humanness (Ed Welch)
- The Blessed Struggle Against Fear and Anxiety (Ed Welch)
- God's Aim in Election, and Our Personal Holiness (Richard Gaffin)
- Fear, Anxiety, and Growing in Sanctification (Ed Welch)
- Can I Grow in Holiness Without the Local Church? (David Powlison)
Sign up to receive a daily digest of new articles from Desiring God.