New Translations, Free for the World
It's been a long time since our last update on what translations we've been adding to this website. But God has continued to provide us resources, and we wanted to announce at least a few of those that have come in recently.
As always, you can visit our language index to see all the resources we have in any particular language.
Oh, and don't forget the translated versions of our website (we added Persian just this week!). You can access all eight of them by mousing over the "International" button at the top right of our website.
Here's just a sampling of what we've posted recently:
- Albanian sermons, like Triumfi i Ungjillit në Qiellin e ri dhe Tokën e re ("The Triumph of the Gospel in the New Heavens and the New Earth")
- Arabic sermons, including لنذهب مع يسوع، حاملين عاره ("Let Us Go with Jesus Bearing Reproach")
- Chinese sermons, such as 为什么耶稣被处死而且又复活了？ ("Why Was Jesus Put to Death and Raised Again?")
- Czech sermons, like Buďte oddáni modlitbě ("Be Devoted to Prayer")
- Hindi sermons, including परमेश्वर की इच्छा क्या है और हम इसे कैसे जानें ? ("What Is the Will of God and How Do We Know It?")
- The Hungarian book Jézus Krisztus szenvedése, váltsághalála (Fifty Reasons Why Jesus Came to Die)
- Indonesian sermons, e. g. Kabar Baik Allah tentang Anak-Nya ("God's Good News Concerning His Son")
- The Korean booklet 우리가 기뻐하며 (In Our Joy)
- French sermons, such as Saint, saint, saint est le Seigneur des armées ("Holy, Holy, Holy Is the Lord of Hosts")
- Persian resources, like چگونه همسایۀ مسلمانمان را محبت نماییم؟ ("How Shall we love our Muslim Neighbor?")
Praise God for all that he is doing to make his Word heard among every tribe, tongue, and nation. In all of this, it is our aim that people everywhere would understand and embrace the truth that God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in him. Thank you for your partnership. It is through your support that we can continue our mission to reach the world through the web.
Sign up to receive a daily digest of new articles from Desiring God.