R W Glenn on the Fatherhood of God
Do you know what it means that God is your Father?
R W Glenn believes that many Christians miss out on experiencing the wonderful reality that we are truly loved. Because of Jesus, God's wrath toward us is turned away. We wake up each day accepted as his sons and daughters. "God has no reservations about us whatsoever and he marshals all of his omnipotence to do us good."
In the latest episode of Theology Refresh, David Mathis talks with Glenn about the vital doctrine of God's fatherhood, and even the sinister motivations behind rejecting this truth.
Stream or download this 14-minute podcast.
[Subscribe to Theology Refresh through iTunes.]
More episodes of Theology Refresh:
- John Piper on the God-Centeredness of God
- Francis Chan on the Sovereignty of God
- David Platt on Hell and Suffering
- Don Carson on the Wrath of God and the Incarnation
- Russell Moore on Ethics and the Person of Christ
- R W Glenn on the Grace of God
- Zane Pratt on Islam
- Tullian Tchividjian on Regeneration
- Tope Koleoso on Spiritual Warfare
- Ann Voskamp on Gratitude
- Jerry Bridges on the Christian Spiritual Disciplines
To subscribe or see the full list of over 40 episodes, visit Theology Refresh in the iTunes store