Do you know what it means that God is your Father?
R W Glenn believes that many Christians miss out on experiencing the wonderful reality that we are truly loved. Because of Jesus, God's wrath toward us is turned away. We wake up each day accepted as his sons and daughters. "God has no reservations about us whatsoever and he marshals all of his omnipotence to do us good."
In the latest episode of Theology Refresh, David Mathis talks with Glenn about the vital doctrine of God's fatherhood, and even the sinister motivations behind rejecting this truth.
Stream or download this 14-minute podcast.
[Subscribe to Theology Refresh through iTunes.]
Previous interviews from Theology Refresh:
- David Platt on the Doctrine of Suffering
- Francis Chan on the Sovereignty of God
- John Piper on the Gospel and Sanctification
- John Piper on the Gospel and Sanctification (Part 2)
- Kevin DeYoung on the Doctrine of the Holy Spirit
- Jerry Rankin on the Great Commission
- Paul Miller on the Doctrine of Prayer
- John Piper on the Celebrity Factor and Pastoral Ministry
- Justin Taylor on the Sanctity of Human Life
- Jared Wilson on the Doctrine of the Trinity
- Ray Ortlund on Union with Christ
- Russell Moore on the Person of Christ
- Darrin Patrick on Biblical Complementarity
- Ed Stetzer on Spiritual Warfare
- David Platt on the Doctrine of Hell
- Don Carson on the Wrath of God
- Sam Storms on the End Times
- Patrick Lai on the Doctrine of Vocation
- Tony Reinke on a Theology of Reading