Russell Moore on the Person of Christ
The newest episode of Theology Refresh features a discussion with Russell Moore on the person of Christ.
The doctrine of the person of Jesus — fully God, fully man, one person with two natures — has everything to do with how we live.
In this 14-minute audio Moore encourages pastors that Jesus is with us, that he really does shoulder with us everything it means to be human.
Stream or download the podcast.
[Subscribe to Theology Refresh through iTunes.]
More episodes of Theology Refresh:
- John Piper on the God-Centeredness of God
- Francis Chan on the Sovereignty of God
- David Platt on Hell and Suffering
- Don Carson on the Wrath of God and the Incarnation
- Russell Moore on Ethics
- R W Glenn on Grace and the Fatherhood of God
- Zane Pratt on Islam
- Tullian Tchividjian on Regeneration
- Tope Koleoso on Spiritual Warfare
- Ann Voskamp on Gratitude
- Jerry Bridges on the Christian Spiritual Disciplines
To subscribe or see the full list of over 40 episodes, visit Theology Refresh in the iTunes store
Sign up to receive a daily digest of the Desiring God Blog.