For all eternity, God’s people will marvel at the splendor of his grace. Ephesians 1 tells us three times, in one long sentence, that God does all he does “to the praise of his glory” (verses 6, 12, and 14) — and that this glory is “the glory of his grace” (verse 6).
Bob Glenn, pastor of Redeemer Bible Church here in the Twin Cities, loves to celebrate God’s compelling and costly grace. When we had Glenn in the studio recently to record an episode of Theology Refresh, he insisted we not give him the topic ahead of time, but on the fly. We obliged, but served him up a theme in his wheelhouse. We think you’ll be helped by what Glenn has to say about God’s amazing grace.
More episodes of Theology Refresh:
- John Piper on the God-Centeredness of God
- Francis Chan on the Sovereignty of God
- David Platt on Hell and Suffering
- Don Carson on the Wrath of God and the Incarnation
- Russell Moore on Ethics and the Person of Christ
- R W Glenn on the Fatherhood of God
- Zane Pratt on Islam
- Tullian Tchividjian on Regeneration
- Tope Koleoso on Spiritual Warfare
- Ann Voskamp on Gratitude
- Jerry Bridges on the Christian Spiritual Disciplines
To subscribe or see the full list of over 40 episodes, visit Theology Refresh in the iTunes store