The Imitation of Christ
What would Jesus do?
The pop phrase has worn out, but there’s enduring truth in it. “We see in Jesus the best, most practical, most human example of what it means to be holy,” writes Kevin DeYoung in his new book The Hole In Our Holiness: Filling the Gap Between Gospel Passion and the Pursuit of Godliness (Crossway, 2012).
We asked Kevin to speak about Jesus as our moral example in the following clip, and we started with a clear definition of sanctification and justification (7 minutes):
Kevin DeYoung is a plenary speaker at our National Conference in Minneapolis (next week!). Visit the event page to learn more and register while there’s still time.
Here’s a full list of clips from our 7-part interview series with Kevin DeYoung on The Hole In Our Holiness —
- What’s the Hole in Our Holiness?
- My Sanctification in Redemptive History
- The Imitation of Christ
- The Most Neglected Theme in Sanctification
- The Many Motivators For Personal Holiness
- Extraordinary Holiness Through Four Ordinary Means
- How Far Is Too Far Before Marriage?
Sign up to receive a daily digest of new articles from Desiring God.