What's the Hole in Our Holiness?
Kevin DeYoung is the author of the new book The Hole In Our Holiness: Filling the Gap Between Gospel Passion and the Pursuit of Godliness (Crossway, 2012). During a recent trip to Minneapolis, we pulled Kevin into the studio to ask him about a number of key themes from his book. In this first clip from the interview, Kevin talks about his family, his church in Michigan, why he hates camping so much, and of course why he thinks our holiness has a big hole in it (8 minutes):
Kevin DeYoung is a plenary speaker at our National Conference in Minneapolis (next week!). Visit the event page to learn more and register while there’s still time.
Here’s a full list of clips from our 7-part interview series with Kevin DeYoung on The Hole In Our Holiness —
- What’s the Hole in Our Holiness?
- My Sanctification in Redemptive History
- The Imitation of Christ
- The Most Neglected Theme in Sanctification
- The Many Motivators For Personal Holiness
- Extraordinary Holiness Through Four Ordinary Means
- How Far Is Too Far Before Marriage?
Sign up to receive a daily digest of new articles from Desiring God.