A Conversation with John Piper and John MacArthur
Piper and MacArthur answer questions from Justin Taylor about their lives and ministries. The questions include:
- When did you become aware of each others' ministries?
- How have your father's influenced your ministries? (3:56)
- Did they want you to be pastors? (9:38)
- If you could tell your younger selves one thing, knowing what you know now, what would it be? (16:52)
- How do you handle praise and criticism? (23:38)
- How do you counsel younger ministers and missionaries when their ministries seem fruitless? (32:11)
- When you get discouraged where do you go for encouragement? (39:15)
- When your life is over, what do you want to be remembered for? (49:35)
©2014 Desiring God Foundation. Used by Permission.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Desiring God.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By John Piper. ©2014 Desiring God Foundation. Website: desiringGod.org