Ask Pastor John Live—November 2009, Part 1
The questions in this session are
- To what extent should a daughter submit to an extremely overprotective father?
- How would you study the Bible with people who can't read?
- Why do you think Christianity is true?
- Why don't we experience the miracles that the apostles were capable of?
- If you had two minutes to talk with the pope, what would you say to him?
- What is your stance on married couples using birth control pills?
- How does unbelief contribute to the need I feel for pornography?
- What are your thoughts on the legalization of marijuana?
- Should the risk of danger keep me from doing missions?
- Why should I want to be a Christian?
- What role does your temperament play in determining your view of God and the Christian life?
- Do you have a particular burden or love for your hometown?
©2014 Desiring God Foundation. Used by Permission.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in physical form, in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For posting online, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. For videos, please embed from the original source. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Desiring God.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By John Piper. ©2014 Desiring God Foundation. Website: desiringGod.org