Ask Pastor John Live—November 2009, Part 1
The questions in this session are
- To what extent should a daughter submit to an extremely overprotective father?
- How would you study the Bible with people who can't read?
- Why do you think Christianity is true?
- Why don't we experience the miracles that the apostles were capable of?
- If you had two minutes to talk with the pope, what would you say to him?
- What is your stance on married couples using birth control pills?
- How does unbelief contribute to the need I feel for pornography?
- What are your thoughts on the legalization of marijuana?
- Should the risk of danger keep me from doing missions?
- Why should I want to be a Christian?
- What role does your temperament play in determining your view of God and the Christian life?
- Do you have a particular burden or love for your hometown?
©2014 Desiring God Foundation. Used by Permission.