Ask Pastor John Live—November 2009, Part 2
The questions in this session are
- What is your vision for Desiring God for the next 25 years?
- How would you offer hope to someone who is addicted to cutting himself?
- Should churches train their own ministers, or should they be sent to seminary?
- What do you do to relax and unwind?
- Is it sin for me not to like the doctrine of election?
- Does everything that happens glorify God as much as possible?
- Why do I need other people if I already have Jesus?
- How do I deal with Christian parents who don't acknowledge that they abused me?
- Is it ever appropriate to call out prosperity gospel teachers by name?
- How does the Bible orient us around the glory of God?
- Can you give some advice to those who know others seeking to remarry or divorce?
- What are your thoughts on Halloween?
- Who is in charge of your @JohnPiper twitter account?
©2014 Desiring God Foundation. Used by Permission.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Desiring God.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By John Piper. ©2014 Desiring God Foundation. Website: desiringGod.org