Ask Pastor John Live—November 2009, Part 2
The questions in this session are
- What is your vision for Desiring God for the next 25 years?
- How would you offer hope to someone who is addicted to cutting himself?
- Should churches train their own ministers, or should they be sent to seminary?
- What do you do to relax and unwind?
- Is it sin for me not to like the doctrine of election?
- Does everything that happens glorify God as much as possible?
- Why do I need other people if I already have Jesus?
- How do I deal with Christian parents who don't acknowledge that they abused me?
- Is it ever appropriate to call out prosperity gospel teachers by name?
- How does the Bible orient us around the glory of God?
- Can you give some advice to those who know others seeking to remarry or divorce?
- What are your thoughts on Halloween?
- Who is in charge of your @JohnPiper twitter account?
©2015 Desiring God Foundation. Used by Permission.
Share the Joy! You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in physical form, in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For posting online, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. For videos, please embed from the original source. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Desiring God.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By John Piper. ©2015 Desiring God Foundation. Website: desiringGod.org