Q & A on Singleness
Bethlehem Baptist Church
Twin Cities, MN
(This message is only available as audio.)
- How is singleness better than marriage?
- How can singles help foster a relational culture at church?
- How do I deal with the intense longing to be married?
- What are the trials unique to singleness, and how do you recommend combating them?
- What would you say to someone who thinks their sexual sin has disqualified them from ministry?
- What do you think about masturbation?
- Is it OK for a single woman to pursue a career?
© Desiring God Foundation. Distribution Guidelines
Share the Joy! You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in physical form, in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For posting online, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. For videos, please embed from the original source. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Desiring God.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By John Piper. © Desiring God Foundation. Website: desiringGod.org