An exegetical study of the role and responsiblities of Christ's undershepherds.
The church gets its greatest spiritual advantage when its elders are leading with joy.
- Advice to Pastors: Preach the Word (Sermons)
- 52 Key Sermons for Translation (Articles)
- Twenty Years, Then Romans (Sermons)
- I Chose You to Bear Fruit (Sermons)
- Should Only Unanimous Decisions Guide the Church? (Taste & See Articles)
- Rethinking the Governance Structure at Bethlehem Baptist Church (Articles)
- Pursue Mature Manhood and Womanhood (Taste & See Articles)
- The Doctrine of Biblical Complementarity (Theology Refresh)