God goes the second (and third and fourth) mile for us to feel encouraged.
We're wired to compare ourselves to others, so it's freeing to hear Jesus say, "Mind your own business and the work I have for you."
The Power of Words and the Wonder of God, September 26-28
- When Did You First Meet C. S. Lewis? (Ask Pastor John)
- How Has C. S. Lewis Influenced You? (Ask Pastor John)
- Lavish Giving, Loving Guests, Living Christ (Sermons)
- Who Should We Invite to Thanksgiving Dinner? (Sermons)
- I Will Meditate on All Your Work and Muse on Your Deeds (Sermons)
- Building Our Lives on the Bible (Sermons)