Is it OK to witness to the lost for our own joy?
Hindrances to forthright witnessing rise mainly from taking our eyes off God.
How are we morally distinct from ordinary society with its prudence, respectability, and good breeding?
Six essential truths about the gospel and the Scriptures that teach them.
Every army needs a small, swift squadron full of surprises for the enemy.
How should we pray for and witness to the lost if salvation is the sovereign work of God?
How can Christians use the incredible power of literature to spread the gospel?
We are partners with the Holy Spirit and should be alert to those who are beginning to be awakened by his grace.
Love for people doesn’t just say, “Here’s the seed, take it or leave it.”
John Piper introduces a simple, attractive pamphlet that tries to capture the essence of the gospel in six truths.
What does it mean to let our words be "seasoned with salt"?
What kind of event could we invite people to that would not be too “churchy,” but would be a gateway into all the good things that “church” really means?
God loves it when his people praise his Son in public.
Six reasons for why the Christian movement spread so fast in its early years.
What verses do you use to share the gospel with others?
If we love people, we will be like William Wilberforce and spend time thinking about how to point them to Jesus.
When God predestines someone's salvation, he usually predestines a human agent too.
Christ is the Messiah. So is it arrogant or loving to proclaim him to Jews?
What can we learn about our calling as Christians when it's described as witnessing about light?
God causes conversion, but he calls us to be agents of it.
- How to Get a Camel through a Needle's Eye (Sermons)
- All Things for Good, Part 3 (Sermons)
- Let All the Peoples Praise Him (Sermons)
- The Lord Stood By Me . . . That All the Nations Might Hear (Sermons)
- It's My Pleasure! (Sermons)
- The Blazing Center, Part 6 (Conference Messages)
- The Greatest Thing in the World: An Overview of Romans 1-7 (Sermons)
- The Mighty and Merciful Message of Romans 1-8 (Sermons)
- Set Apart Rick, Randy, and the Rest for the Work (Sermons)
- Planting a Passion for God: A Dream for Bethlehem in 2002 (Sermons)