Part of the charter for a new group at BBC called Frontier Missions Prayer and Study Group.
John Piper explains how Daniel Fuller's teaching method—and the theological fruit that it bears—serves the cause of missions.
We shouldn't be afraid to use the spiritual vocabulary of the Bible even where it is foreign.
- Let All the Peoples Praise Him (Sermons)
- The Lord Stood By Me . . . That All the Nations Might Hear (Sermons)
- Today You Will Be with Me in Paradise (Sermons)
- All the Good That Is Ours in Christ: Seeing God's Gracious Hand in the Hurts Others Do to Us (Conference Messages)
- Bless Those Who Persecute You (Sermons)
- Blessed Are the Persecuted (Sermons)
- Closed Countries and Retirement (Articles)
- How Should Christians View Retirement? (Ask Pastor John)