John Piper uncovers the argument behind Paul's teaching about the future resurrection of believers.
How can Jesus say that God is "not the God of the dead" and Paul say that Jesus is "Lord of the dead?"
In just one chapter Paul outlines a whole theology of the resurrection.
Paul says believers will be raised with "spiritual bodies" (1 Cor 15:44). Does this mean "non-physical"?
Why we believe that the main Christian hope is the resurrection of the body, not just the immortality of the soul.
John Piper responds to a Christian materialist's denial of the human soul.
How can our hope of future resurrection kill our current materialism and consumerism?
- God's Ultimate Purpose: Vessels of Mercy Knowing the Riches of His Glory (Sermons)
- We Will All Stand Before the Judgment of God (Sermons)
- The Holy Spirit Will Help You Die (Sermons)
- What Happens When You Die? At Home with the Lord (Sermons)
- The Savior's Supper and the Second Coming (Sermons)
- What Sort of Persons Ought You To Be? (Sermons)
- Pity Not Them Who Rise With Christ (Sermons)
- The Risen Christ: Satisfied with His Suffering (Sermons)