God's righteousness resounds most fully in his freely having mercy on whomever he wills.
John Piper answers the argument that true love requires a freedom to choose.
A commander's patient restraint complements his raw power to bring him more glory.
Is God behind the hardening of a person's heart?
John Piper discusses the doctrine of election and the hope that it gives for missions and evangelism.
- Lady Choice (Poems)
- Five Points (Books)
- I Am the Lord, and Besides Me There Is No Savior (Sermons)
- If the Lord Wills (Sermons)
- The Deep Riches and Wisdom and Knowledge of God (Sermons)
- All Things Are from God, Through God, and to God. The Glory Is All His (Sermons)
- The Triumph of Grace through Righteousness (Sermons)
- Free from Sin, Slaves of Righteousness, Part 2 (Sermons)
- How to Get a Camel through a Needle's Eye (Sermons)
- All Things for Good, Part 3 (Sermons)
- Christ Crucified, Our Boast (Sermons)
- What the Law Could Not Do, God Did Sending Christ, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Look at the Kindness and the Severity of God (Sermons)
- Do Not Destroy the Work of God (Sermons)