John Piper uncovers the argument behind Paul's appeal to glorify God in your body.
The great tragedy of sin is the good we miss, not the evil we attain.
A frank warning that lust has the power to ruin your ability to obey God.
We need to know each other's battles so that we can fight for each other.
John Piper dialogues with an unbeliever about human sexuality.
Sin has a very high price tag. And it isn’t worth it.
The fight against lust is image against image. Don't just pray and wait and try to avoid. Actively put effort into seeing Jesus.
One set of strategies in the war against wrong desires.
There are at least nine reasons--even from a secular perspective--for why sexually-explicit advertising is socially irresponsible.
John Piper responds to a newspaper article about the increase of nudity on the stages of Minneapolis theaters.
Our clothes are a witness both to our past and present failure and to our future glory.
How can married couples break the sexual stalemate that Paul puts them in?
- What Is At Stake In the Battle to Redefine Marriage? (Ask Pastor John)
- What Advice Would You Give Newly Married John Piper? (Ask Pastor John)
- One Generation Shall Praise Your Works to Another (Sermons)
- Grand-Parenting (Conference Messages)
- Free from Sin, Slaves of Righteousness, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Slaves to God, Sanctification, Eternal Life (Sermons)