Nine characteristics of fruitful small groups.
Small groups are essential to evangelism and nurture and leadership-building. You should consider leading one.
We can't sustain hope in God if we remain alone. We need each other's cheering exhortations to stay afloat.
- Lavish Giving, Loving Guests, Living Christ (Sermons)
- Who Should We Invite to Thanksgiving Dinner? (Sermons)
- Dead to the Law, Serving in the Spirit, Part 3 (Sermons)
- Doing Mercy to the Brothers of Jesus and the Broken Neighbor (Sermons)
- We, Though Many, Are One Body in Christ (Sermons)
- The Cosmic Church (Sermons)