We want our Christmas decorating and festivities to be as explicitly Christ-centered and Christ-exalting as possible.
Christmas is a call to go on strike at the assembly plant of sin.
God has always delighted to show his power through apparent defeat.
Christ became a man because the death of a man who was more than man was needed.
Five ways to get spiritually prepared for Christmas.
Twelve arguments from the New Testament for why God became flesh.
Hebrews 2:14-15 is a great passage for preparing for Christmas.
The meaning of Christmas is that the substance of true religion belongs to Christ.
John Piper announces the end of Advent poems.
Be inspired by Mary, but don't venerate her more than the New Testament does.
- Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ for the Sake of Making Him Known (Sermons)
- The All-Conquering Love of Christ (Sermons)
- The Spirit Helps Us in Our Weakness, Part 1 (Sermons)
- The Trinitarian Shape of Jonathan Edwards' Theology: An Interview with Michael McClymond (Authors On The Line)
- Jesus Declares His Kingship (Sermons)
- My Abandoned Life for Your Abundant Life (Sermons)