To know God in his sovereignty is to become like an oak tree in the wind of adversity and confusion.
Did God leave all mankind to perish in the condemnation of sin and misery?
How do the doctrines of grace affect us personally and publicly?
Historically, there are only five points of Calvinism, so what are the extra two?
Some brief thoughts on the 5 points of Calvinism.
- Foreknown, Predestined, Conformed to Christ (Sermons)
- Unconditional Election and the Invincible Purpose of God (Sermons)
- How to Get a Camel through a Needle's Eye (Sermons)
- All Things for Good, Part 3 (Sermons)
- Look at the Kindness and the Severity of God (Sermons)
- Do Not Destroy the Work of God (Sermons)
- Christ Crucified, Our Boast (Sermons)
- What the Law Could Not Do, God Did Sending Christ, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Adam, Christ, and Justification, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Adam, Christ, and Justification, Part 2 (Sermons)
- I Am the Lord, and Besides Me There Is No Savior (Sermons)
- If the Lord Wills (Sermons)
- The Deep Riches and Wisdom and Knowledge of God (Sermons)
- All Things Are from God, Through God, and to God. The Glory Is All His (Sermons)