Should we wonder at all that humans are oblivious to the glory of God when there are such clear parables of our blindness built into everyday experience?
How is my desire to be happy not opposed to God's command to give him glory?
Thirty-two evidences from Scripture that God loves his own glory most.
How do we give the Lord what we don't have and he does?
Seeing and sharing in God’s glory is our ultimate hope through the gospel of Christ.
- God Created Us for His Glory (Sermons)
- Sky Talk (Sermons)
- I Am the Lord, and Besides Me There Is No Savior (Sermons)
- If the Lord Wills (Sermons)
- Thankful for the Love of God! Why? (Sermons)
- God Did Not Spare His Own Son (Sermons)
- The Triumph of Grace through Righteousness (Sermons)
- Free from Sin, Slaves of Righteousness, Part 2 (Sermons)
- God's Wrath: "Vengeance Is Mine, I Will Repay," Says the Lord (Sermons)
- The Present Effects of Trembling at the Wrath of God (Sermons)
- Present Your Bodies As a Living Sacrifice to God (Sermons)
- Pizza! Pizza! Lewis at Little Caesars (Conference Messages)
- It's My Pleasure! (Sermons)
- The Blazing Center, Part 6 (Conference Messages)
- Jonathan Edwards on the Pilgrim Mindset (Taste & See Articles)
- A God-Entranced Vision of All Things: Why We Need Jonathan Edwards 300 Years Later (Conference Messages)