Did Old Testament saints have the Holy Spirit? If so, what was the significance of Pentecost?
No one can stop the coming of spring—in nature or in the church—when God has appointed its time.
The Holy Wind of God will not break or quench. He will lift up your head and fan your spark into a flame.
Is it really possible for one's face and heart to be filled with sorrow and joy?
One of the things you do when you are full of the Holy Spirit is spill over with gratitude to God for everything.
Being filled with the Spirit is parallel to getting drunk with wine.
What are revivals and why should we want them?
The work of the Holy Spirit is a clarification and application and certification of the incarnation of the Son of God.
- Free from Sin, Slaves of Righteousness, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Slaves to God, Sanctification, Eternal Life (Sermons)
- Faith: the Root and Trait of All Spiritual Gifts (Sermons)
- Using Our Gifts in Proportion to Our Faith, Part 1 (Sermons)
- The Spirit Helps Us in Our Weakness, Part 1 (Sermons)
- The Trinitarian Shape of Jonathan Edwards' Theology: An Interview with Michael McClymond (Authors On The Line)
- Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ for the Sake of Making Him Known (Sermons)
- The All-Conquering Love of Christ (Sermons)
- I Am the Lord, and Besides Me There Is No Savior (Sermons)
- If the Lord Wills (Sermons)