A nutshell explanation of the doctrine of the Trinity, with a little help from Jonathan Edwards.
The Holy Spirit is the love that flows between the Father and the Son.
What does the Bible teach about the Trinity? How is it not a contradiction for God to be both three and one?
- Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ for the Sake of Making Him Known (Sermons)
- The All-Conquering Love of Christ (Sermons)
- The Word Was Made Flesh (Sermons)
- From Little Bethlehem Will Come a Ruler in Israel (Sermons)
- Christian, Know Whose You Are (Sermons)
- The Spirit of Joy (Taste & See Articles)
- The Deep Riches and Wisdom and Knowledge of God (Sermons)
- All Things Are from God, Through God, and to God. The Glory Is All His (Sermons)