The Noahic covenant seems to rule out the idea that there will be universal devastation before Christ returns.
God ordains that some wars happen. Ours is to pray that justice, peace, and the proclamation of the gospel prevail.
Though so many have given their lives at war, history holds out hope that few can imagine.
Men are not wired to follow women, let alone follow them into danger.
- A Service of Sorrow, Self-Humbling, and Steady Hope in Our Savior and King, Jesus Christ (Sermons)
- Where Is God? (Sermons)
- Subjection to God and Subjection to the State, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Subjection to God and Subjection to the State, Part 2 (Sermons)
- When Is It Right to Repay Evil with Pain? (Sermons)
- The Pleasure of God in Public Justice (Sermons)