“How can I not cry, Look! Believe! Be satisfied! It may cost you your life to see it. But it will be worth it, because we know on good authority that ‘The steadfast love of the LORD is better than life’ (Psalm 63:3 RSV). Infinite delight is a dangerous duty. But you will not regret the pursuit” (p. 3).
“I long to be of help to believers and unbelievers who are seeing some of the radical heart- changes demanded by the Bible in the Christian life—especially that we must desire God more than anything. I am not interested in superficial, external behavior changes, which the Pharisees were so good at” (p. 15).
- The Deep Riches and Wisdom and Knowledge of God (Sermons)
- All Things Are from God, Through God, and to God. The Glory Is All His (Sermons)
- Lady Choice (Poems)
- Five Points (Books)
- Today You Will Be with Me in Paradise (Sermons)
- All the Good That Is Ours in Christ: Seeing God's Gracious Hand in the Hurts Others Do to Us (Conference Messages)
- Free from Sin, Slaves of Righteousness, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Slaves to God, Sanctification, Eternal Life (Sermons)
- Jonathan Edwards on the Pilgrim Mindset (Taste & See Articles)
- A God-Entranced Vision of All Things: Why We Need Jonathan Edwards 300 Years Later (Conference Messages)