“God’s delight in being God is not sung the way it should be, with wonder and passion, in the worship places of the word. And we are the poorer and weaker for it. My hope and prayer in writing this book is that more and more people would meditate with me on the pleasures of God” (p. 7).
“John Piper’s influence on my life is incalculable. Because of John I am more deeply in love with Jesus and his church. My marriage, my children, my prayers, my love of Scripture, my vocation, my possessions, where I live, how I lead, what I read—all have been profoundly influenced by him. And I’m just one person. As I reflect on what God has done in the lives of thousands, I am overwhelmed” – Jon Bloom (pp. 506-507).
- I Am the Lord, and Besides Me There Is No Savior (Sermons)
- If the Lord Wills (Sermons)
- It's My Pleasure! (Sermons)
- The Blazing Center, Part 6 (Conference Messages)
- Jonathan Edwards on the Pilgrim Mindset (Taste & See Articles)
- A God-Entranced Vision of All Things: Why We Need Jonathan Edwards 300 Years Later (Conference Messages)