“Where Jesus is proclaimed as Lord and Savior and Treasure, God raises the spiritually dead and opens the eyes of the spiritually blind. And in that moment, Christ is seen as glorious. He is trusted and treasured, and therefore honored. This is what is at stake, and why I have written this book” (p. 15-16).
- How Justified Sinners Love Each Other (Sermons)
- Justified to Break the Power of Sin (Sermons)
- Christ Crucified, Our Boast (Sermons)
- What the Law Could Not Do, God Did Sending Christ, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Let All the Peoples Praise Him (Sermons)
- The Lord Stood By Me . . . That All the Nations Might Hear (Sermons)