“A Christian call to pro-life action is a call to the children of light to be what you are in Christ. This is utterly crucial to grasp if you want to act as a Christian” (p. 5).
|Free EPUB (iBooks, Nook)||Download|
|Free MOBI (Kindle)||Download|
About the Book
We are children of the light. Abortion is a work of darkness. The apostle Paul said, “Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them” (Ephesians 5:11).
God is calling passive, inactive Christians today to engage our minds and hearts and hands in exposing the barren works of darkness. To be the conscience of our culture. To be the light of the world. To live in the great reality of being loved by God and adopted by God and forgiven by Christ (yes—for all the abortions that dozens of you have had), and be made children of the light.
Table of Contents
1. Exposing the Dark Work of Abortion Ephesians 5:11
2. Shall We Listen to Men or God? Acts 4:13-22
3. Abortion and the Narrow Way That Leads to Life Matthew 7:7-14
Appendix: Fifteen Pro-Life Truths
- Why the Simple Right to Abortion is Unjust (article)
- Why Do You Speak Against Abortion? (interview)
- Abortion and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil (sermon)