The glory of the preeminence Christ is the ultimate goal of predestination.
The doctrines of sovereign grace are not overthrown by problems in Scripture. They stand firm and are the precious foundation of our deepest hopes.
- Lady Choice (Poems)
- Five Points (Books)
- I Am the Lord, and Besides Me There Is No Savior (Sermons)
- If the Lord Wills (Sermons)
- The Deep Riches and Wisdom and Knowledge of God (Sermons)
- All Things Are from God, Through God, and to God. The Glory Is All His (Sermons)
- The Triumph of Grace through Righteousness (Sermons)
- Free from Sin, Slaves of Righteousness, Part 2 (Sermons)
- How to Get a Camel through a Needle's Eye (Sermons)
- All Things for Good, Part 3 (Sermons)
- Christ Crucified, Our Boast (Sermons)
- What the Law Could Not Do, God Did Sending Christ, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Look at the Kindness and the Severity of God (Sermons)
- Do Not Destroy the Work of God (Sermons)